Monday, January 29, 2007

Now she says....

" i love you...

1)for how much we share in common together 'bout almost evrything...

1)for the fact dat u r one hecka eccentric person!.. (Yes hero...i luv those hints of craziness in ppl! )

1) for the fact dat u refuse to ever completely grow up!! :)

1)for how cute nd adorable u can be!

1)for the amazing way u always seem to be able to read mah mind.. (well not alwayz..buh yeah decent enuf ;) )

1)for yer wit nd wisdom ( now don ask me wot teh are :P )

1)for how we manage to say or do the exact same thing at the same time!!! (best example : falling in luv at the same time :P)

1)for yer wackiness!
loove yer crazy voices,sounds and imitaions ( oh yea! i like cartoons ;-) )

1)for the fact dat u neva stop amazing me! (true!.. Promise!! )

1)for how we stay up all night talking abt evrything, anything nd at times nothing :D

1)for the fact dat i will never give upon you.

1)for all those amaaaazing new experiences dat i hv shared for the first time wit u nd only you!

1)for the way u make me feel abt myself ( at times like a princess..at times like a kid.. at times like a dumbo..)

1)for your gentleness with me :-)

1)for the way u always try to help others nd still crib dat u r being selfish!

1)for how u always make me laugh nd smile!!

1) for the amaaazing "singer" u are!

1)for yer intelligence (Yes! mah hubby is fucking genius!)

1)for the Eistein u are.. (hehe)

1)for the way u eat grapes :)

1)for the caring dad u can be!

1)for how u try to bring out the best in me :)

1)for the way u hv opened up yer heart and life to me!

1)for the way u hold me..

1)for the way u look into mah eyes! *hmm flutters lashes dramatically* :P

1)for the way u liven up a room just by being in it
( haveli lo nuvvu kaasepu lepothene elano anipinchindhi [:-( ])

1)for how much u have helped me in discovering my new self..

1)for the fact dat ther is nobody els like u nd nobody wil ever come close..

1)yer vast knowledge abt vector calculas :P

1)for the way u narrate stories ( man!! u sound sooo darn cute! )

1)for the annoying fact dat i like u even wen u tease me by calling me a monkey.. grr grr...

1)for the way u flirt with me

1)for how much u love me...

1)for u are the last voice i hear before i go to bed.

1)for the fact dat u r absolutely irresistable!!

1)for how u complete mah thots!

1)for how u comfort me or gimme a shoulder to cry on wen i need it ( *says tis with a tear in the left eye :P)

1)for the way u call me..

1)for the way u pamper me...

1)for the way u get mad at me wen i don't take food properly..

1)for the way u sing for me ...

well...for the fact dat tis list ws sooo easy to write nd i can go on nd on...
but had to stop it.. :(

to be continued ....

3 Comments:

Blogger XmPt said...

gud to know that u still havent learnt counting

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

soooo swwwwttttttt n heart touchin!!!!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Ramya !! said...

to be continued?? inkenni raasthaave;)... hmm raay... chadivi tharisthaam:)...

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home