Friday, February 16, 2007

Special

1)gtalk - for the first person i chatted with,using gtalk is "Sudheer".

2)First mail - The first mail from him came with a subject line "Hello andi garu" [:P]. It contained the lyrics of his own compostion strange death

3)First Picture - I have seen him for the first time in tis pic, which was taken in his cubicle at his desk in the office when he was sleeping in the chair.

4)Pick n Move - I met tis touke for the first time at "PicknMove" (Himayatnagar) [DAY-1]

5)Ohri's Jeeva - Our first lunch together happened there.One of my favourite restaurants. [DAY-1]

6)Harika's car - My first car ride with him. Memorable..
both of us sat in the back seat. I sat beside him (real close)[;)]. [DAY-1]

7)Eat Street - Our first Tea (lemon iced) together..[DAY-1]

8) Kabura ( Life style building ) - Had my first dinner with him here and happened to shake hands with him for the first time while leaving tis place [DAY-1]

9) Life-style - Special in its own way..Most of my memorable moments with him are attached to this building.

10) Haveli - Another special hangout :-)

11) Hyderabad central - Our first shopping togther. My first gift to him was bought here..

12) 10 downing street - The First pub we went to. The place where we got drunk togther and danced together for the first time.

13) First Tablet bought together - Saridon :P

14) First chocolate i made him buy for me - PERK :-)

15) Pickles (restaurant) - The place where i flicked grapes from the fruit basket for him.. :D

16) Airport - The place where we went for a lovely stroll hand in hand at the wee hours of the morning around 3.30 AM

17)Tulip Manohor - The first five star hotel we visited together..

18)First bus ride - Local RTC ECIL route bus. Got into it in the early morning when half of the bus was empty. [:)]

19) Auto rides - quite memorable [:)]..dat was when he got to know my real weight. :D

20) TFIFM - one of his hackneyed phrases and one of my favourite liners.
TFIFM - The Feeling Is Fucking Mutual :-)

21) First Gift - His first gift to me.. A beautiful Pearl Set..

22) First temple - The first temple we visited together was Jublee Hills Pedamma Gudi..

23) First testimonial - My first testimonial to him in orkut..
" I Loove tis guy...
Orei... Will u marry me?
"

24) First Kiss - In the auto ..close to my house... :-)

25) First long STD call- It was the day wen i cried..We talked all night. One of the most memorable nights :-)


P.S: Exercise For Junta ..
How many number of times the word "FIRST" is used in this post? [:P]..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

27 Times. :D

First timer here.
Great blog.Loved it!

keep them coming and
All the best for you both.

Neha.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Kk said...

Aaha ! So much happened n I haven't had the slightest clue., well, none to blame., we've not been in touch ! I am in all those places u mentioned all the time and I've never seen even one moment happen !!?? U got gr8 timingg ! ;)

I'm happy for you that you're happy with the guy who's happy to be with you and you both seem so happy to be happy with each other. What a happy moment !

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home